Book Title: The Bride's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day of Your Life (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
Publisher: Quirk Books
Author: Carrie Denny
- The Groom's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Most Bewildering Ceremony Known to Man (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- The Newlywed's Instruction Manual: Essential Information, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice for the First Year of Marriage (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer [binder edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The Bride-to-Be Book: A Journal of Memories From the Proposal to "I Do"
- The Knot Book of Wedding Lists: The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Day, Down to the Smallest Detail
- The Everything Mother of the Bride Book: The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide for Mom!
- The Wedding Planner Checklist (A Portable Guide to Organizing your Dream Wedding)
- Bling Wipes - Jewelry Wipes - 10 Count
- The Broke-Ass Bride's Wedding Guide: Hundreds of Tips and Tricks for Hitting Your Budget
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner [Revised Edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Timelines, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
At Last! A No-Nonsense Guide to Bridal Essentials!
Feuding in-laws, rehearsal dinner meltdowns, controlling wedding planners— what’s a gal to do when her Big Day threatens to go down with more drama than a boatload of wedding crashers? Have no fear: The Bride’s Instruction Manual
boils it all down to the basics, covering every topic you need to know to march down that aisle with confidence, from setting the date and choosing The Dress to creating your guest list.
Chock-full of cheat sheets to keep you on track and on budget, The Bride’s Instruction Manual
is the perfect shower gift for every blushing bride-to-be—courtesy of veteran wedding journalist Carrie Denny.