Book Title: The Broke-Ass Bride's Wedding Guide: Hundreds of Tips and Tricks for Hitting Your Budget
Publisher: Potter Style
Author: Dana LaRue
For budget brides, including fans of TheBrokeAssBride.com, this is a definitive guide to saving money and making every dollar count during wedding planning, from the engagement party to the big day, without sacrificing style or personality.
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer [binder edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The Wedding Planner Checklist (A Portable Guide to Organizing your Dream Wedding)
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner [Revised Edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Timelines, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- A Practical Wedding Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Wedding You Want with the Budget You've Got (without Losing Your Mind in the Process)
- The Groom's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Most Bewildering Ceremony Known to Man (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer: Checklists, Worksheets, and Essential Tools to Plan the Perfect Wedding on a Small Budget
- The Everything Groom Book: A survival guide for men!
- The Wedding Planner & Organizer
- A Practical Wedding: Creative Ideas for Planning a Beautiful, Affordable, and Meaningful Celebration
- The Knot Book of Wedding Lists: The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Day, Down to the Smallest Detail
Brides-to-be, do you dream of rocking a wedding full of personality, pizzazz, and style, without compromising your dreams or kissing your budget goodbye? Well, bust out your happy dance because today is your lucky day...you're holding the key in your newly-betrothed hands!
In the pages of this witty guide, Dana LaRue, creator of thebrokeassbride.com, shares hundreds of tips and anecdotes for getting the most bang for your buck, celebrating your personality as a couple, and making wedding planning fun. She includes:
· The top 14 money-saving rules for choosing your location, dress, menu, and music—and most important of all, enjoying the day
· Engagement party and rehearsal dinner ideas that won’t break the bank
· 4 tips for finding your dream theme
· Sample budget breakdowns ($1,000; $5,000; $10,000; $15,000; and beyond) showing where couples saved and splurged
· Her very own road-tested advice for becoming a negotiation ninja
· 7 ways to keep your booze budget under control
· DIY décor projects and recipes you can make without risking a bridezilla meltdown
· Online planning shortcuts, tools to find savings, and helpful websites for organization and style inspiration